Monday, March 12, 2012

This might be working.

Sorry, I got distracted by spring  break and didn't stay up to date with my blog. However, I still have been working on learning how to have a lucid dream. As I said before, the first step the experts suggest I do is work on trying to remember my dreams. Each night I have been meditating and focusing on one thing, and that is to remember my dreams more vividly. To my surprise this has actually worked. Especially in the past week my dreams are becoming more and more vivid. So vivid that after I woke up from dreaming I was so sure that the dream was real that it had altered my mood for the morning. One morning in particular I had dreamed that I had been thrown out of college and had to go back to high school again. This dream felt incredibly real and when I woke up I was in a horrible mood until I sat down and thought the dream through and realized I am still at Ball State and do not have to go back to high school. Now everyone one has had dreams like this that feel so real it takes a moment for reality to set in once you have woken up, but since I have been doing my meditations at night and have been keeping a dream journal, I have had many of these dreams in the past week. So far the experts have been right and I'm excited to see where I am at the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment